Sep 30, 2007

Bad Design Kills


'The original BDK tee. Inset image: Back chop print.'

A little over three years ago my friends and I launched a little web site called "Bad Design Kills". We had a lot of fun with it but none of us had the time to keep it up to date so it no longer exists.

I had sold the above design on the site and ever since I took the site down I've been asked how someone could get one of the original shirts. Well, now you can and unlike before you can pick what ever size and color shirt you'd like.

"View and Order Shirt Here"

9 comments:

Jeremy Caudle said...

Sweet! Thanks for making these again! I enjoyed your visit to AIGA Oklahoma.

Take it easy,
Jeremy

pigboom said...

Cool Shirt.. How much?

I am new on this blogosphere and I'm on art blogs..

Great Blog

Vonster said...

If you just click the link above you'll be able to preview the shirt in the Zazzle.com store and see the pricing.

BTW, the shirt is not a transfer it's done via ink sublimation process.

Todd P. Emerson said...

The pencil looks as though it's slicing the knife in half. Shouldn't it be the other way around, or are you being ironic, sarcastic, or a doorknob?

minxlj said...

I wondered what had happened to the web site - bring it back! It was a really cool idea. And I'm definitely ordering one of the tees :-)

THR3SHOLD said...

Hey von, the link is acting funky. would love one, but cant get in to order.

hope all is well. lunch sometime...

tom peil

southfield cowboy said...

Just found a file of your BDK images. So Cool. My son still wears his BDK tee shirt (He was working in a print shop when I got it for him)
Hope you are still designing good stuff!

Vancouver wedding photographer said...

Brilliant t-shirt and love the blog idea. We have the same issue with bad wedding photography.

joearcuri said...

Awesome logo and site, I will do my best to keep the movement alive!