Jul 17, 2006

IllustrationClass.com Launched



Last summer I was asked to teach a digital illustration class at the local college visual arts program once a week here in Salem, Oregon. I had never taught before so this was a whole new experience for me. I quickly realized the way my students learned best was when I demonstrated a process. I literally showed them how to go about doing a creative task and commented on it. This led me into developing numerous step by steps I could show them each week.

Over the course of last year I built up a nice little archive of teaching resources. I also posted them on the 'HOW Design Forum' to let other creatives benefit from them and due to that being received so well I decided to give them a proper home on their own site.

You can download all my teaching step by step tutorials at:
www.IllustrationClass.com

I hope you enjoy them.

Von

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thank you so much for this!

J. Kohli said...

Love ya Von! Thanks!

Jeope said...

Good on you, sir.

cristosova said...

Hi, thanks for that, fantastic site!

Gav said...

Flaming Nora! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!